An institutional membership in the DHA provides a number of unique benefits, including:
- membership for two student scholars, to be designated by the institution;
- consideration for DHA-sponsored grants and awards;
- recognition of institutional membership status (see below);
- opportunities to contribute content to the DHA newsletter, and to feature the institution’s disability history conferences, workshops, faculty, and students;
- and the ability to connect in solidarity with a growing network of scholars, activists, institutions, organizations, and community members committed to the promotion of disability history.
For more information about institutional membership, contact Laurel Daen, DHA Treasurer.
To become an institutional member today, complete this form and select institutional member as the category of membership.
Current Institutional Members
The DHA thanks our institutional members for their ongoing support.
- The Center for Gender and Development Studies at the American University of Iraq, Sulaimani
- Department of Educational Leadership at Miami University (Ohio)
- Department of American Studies at the University of Notre Dame
- Center for Disability Studies at New York University